Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TEXT

I am thinking of doing some sewing into the print... like sewing the words onto the paper after it is printed? I guess I would have to print it earlier than before it is due then....

I really like the quote that my great aunt Fannie used to say.. fear the living, not the dead....

and i came up with this one on my own.... no one forgets the truth, they just get better at telling a lie.

also, i think i might use an old image that i have from the 1940's that i was given by my aunt for it... hmm

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love this idea! Will the paper we used for the last project be alright or do you need something different in order to sew into? Also, do you have an idea of what kind of structure you would use for a support? Or would you just leave the paper as is?

    ReplyDelete